Viglinks

Friday, September 20, 2013

How Does an Older Man Feel Once he Deflowers a Younger Virgin

Older men and younger women is a relationship that is very much prevalent.Frankly, such a relationship cannot be sustained without the consent of the girl. So one can't blame a man for seducing a younger girl. My thoughts however concern how a man feels when he deflowers a girl who is old enough to be his daughter. How does he react after the breaking of the hymen?
To start with a older man may desire a a girl who is perhaps 18 or 20. There is an excellent movie by Ram Gopal Varma titled "Nishabd" which recounts a love of a 60 year old man played by the legendary Amitabh Bachhan for a 18 year old girl who is his daughters best friend. it's a lovely movie and I shall recommend it to all buffs who are fond of movies on off beat subjects.
Talking of personal experience, I did once seduce a girl half my age. At the back of my mind I never thought I was doing any wrong as I felt the girl must have slept with others earlier. I was in a for a shock as I realized she was a virgin and some blood resulted. How did I feel ? Frankly after it was all over I had a sense of regret for the act. Perhaps if I had known she was a virgin, I would have refrained ? would I have? There is no clear cut answer, but men react to such situations individually. I wonder if anybody can share such an experience on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment