The prince of darkness is here . But its for fun only and no blood please.
Monday, November 16, 2015
Visiting Dubai for holiday: A Guide that will Help you
Ever wanted to visit the beautiful city of Dubai? Dubai is a unique City and a major metropolis in the Middle East. In an area notorious for anarchy and strife, Dubai is an oasis of peace. This is important as a tourist is safe here and above all Dubai is a cosmopolitan place and Indians make up almost 30% of the population here.
Dubai is a modern city and one does not discern the trappings of the restrictive code seen in other Muslim countries. The rulers are pragmatic and over all Dubai is a world of entertainment, that cannot be rivaled. Dubai is a tourist paradise and whether you are rich or a budget traveller, Dubai has something for everybody. I have catalogued a few of the things for which Dubai is famous. here they are
1. Shopping- Everybody wants to shop and buy things, especially if they are cheaper than back home. Dubai is a shoppers paradise as there are no taxes levied and as such goods are much cheaper than those available in other countries. The entire Dubai is a duty free area. Dubai offers around 25 shopping malls and the more traditional open air markets. In fact some of the shopping malls are among the biggest in the world and your legs will get fatigued, just walking through them. Topping this are unbelievable discounts and of course some bargaining as well. In one word its a place to shop.
2. Boat ride in the creek. These are always scheduled in the evening. You are picked up ina boat and sail out into the Arabian Sea. You can see the shimmering lights of the city and there is an excellent barbecue spread as well, with whiskey and drinks on payment. Some may have a belly dance as well, but its good fun and worth it.
3. Desert Safari. This is a signature item of Dubai and costs about $ 50 per head. It requires an entire day and includes a desert drive and then a visit to a Bedouin village. this is fun as you can see the local handicrafts as well as ride on a camel.If you are the modern type you can hire and belt around the sand in a sand scooter You end up with a barbecue meal an din case you want alcohol , it is available, but you pay extra for it.
The last item in the safari is a desert belly dance. This is not only lovely but sexy as well. Lovely girls dance to Arabic music and it is the finale of the safari. Girls are Arabic , mostly from Lebanon, but now Indian girls are a hit.
4. Visiting the Burj KHalifa and other Buildings. This is the piece de resistance of Dubai. The Burj is the tallest tower in the world and one can go up to the 46th floor. There are wonderful eateries there and at night Dubai shimmers brightly. You can also visit the , The Burj al Arab, it is a lavish 7 star hotel, but if you are on a budget I doubt this hotel will fit in your budget.
5. Beaches, Parks and gardens. This will surprise you that such things exist in the desert. Yes, they are and one can visit the Miracle garden, The beaches( swim wear or simple Bikini is not bar). There are lovely roads and the sea has excellent water fronts. Dubai also has a zoo and lots of places to just while away the time. The Dubai Museum is worth a visit as well as the Gold Souk( market).You will love the gold jewellery, cheaper than anywhere else in the world.
In case you are looking for female company. No sweat, lovely Russian and Ukraine girls are available and they will sing, play the piano and do everything else.
Dubai has lots of other entertainment centres. there are night clubs and Indian and Russian girls dance. Its simply great fun,. No wonder it is known as the El Dorado of the East. Just for the record millions come to Dubai and after JFK airport it is the busiest in the world, so I suggest be a part of this sea of humanity and visit Dubai.