Viglinks

Monday, April 21, 2014

My Greatest love Flying Supersonics, drink Chivas and a Fair Girl

I got my wings when I was 21 and flew for a decade and a half before quitting to enter the corporate world. Its been one roller coaster ride and now I cannot help felling that Louis Armstrongs immortal song " what a wonderful world" is true for me.I love flying, especially supersonic Mach II interceptors.

Getting into my G-suit was a thrill. I always had a hearty breakfast of sausages, eggs, ham, toast, butter and cheese before a sortie. This is a recommendatory diet ad you are going to experience forces of 3 and 4G snd your blood sugar level must be high. I flew the MIG 21(BIS), THE 23 and 27 and the Sukhoi.What did I feel hurtling at supersonic speeds up in the sky? Frankly I was at peace and always recited the Jap prayer of Nanak, which I knew by heart.I always wanted to extend my sortie, but my flight commander would order me back to base. So reluctantly I would come back and taxi to my hanger.

I always lived the adrenaline that went with my flight and after that I would pick a bottle of Chivas, my favorite Scotch from the officersbar and head for my quarter. My bearer had the snacks roasted chicken and kebabs laid out next to my luxurious bed. Thr lsst part was getting a fair girl in my arms. Somehow I always lijed fair girls and even my Tamil girl friends were Brahamin and fair. In that respect I was color concious. Many girls from America some from USAF, but only fair and no dark ones.

I hope people will excuse me for this.The last part is my exclusive secret, but there is nothing better than to fly at Mach II + and then drink good scotch with lovely girl in your arms. I don't think anything better than thus




No comments:

Post a Comment