Viglinks

Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Philosophical View: Deflowering a Virgin

I am going to pen a few thoughts which I reserve for my blog and my readers. I am going to touch on the moral and emotional aspecst of deflowering a virgin. Is it wrong, especially if you have no plans to marry her and would like to list this act as a conquest?. The answer can be under two heads. Either you believe in religion dogma and feel its wrong or you are a liberated man and see it as a natural act of fullfillment.
All girls are virgins at some stage and that is the essence of the argument. Somebody will take her virginity, not necessarily the man who will marry her. It could be an act of seduction by a older man or a bout of passion with a boy friend. Very few girls will wait till marriage to be deflowered.
Having accepted this argument, I see no reason if the chance is there for an older man to deflower a virgin. Firstly it will add years to his life and make him feel younger. As Vatsyayana has said , sex with a younger woman is the elixer to youth. Let older men try it. Deflowering a virgin is thus part of life and one step to great satisfaction. How one goes about it is an individual trait. Many will not go ahead, but I did deflower 2 virgins and for me those are my most cherished moments. I wonder how many readers will agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment