Viglinks

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Love with a Girl who dropped her Veil



The Girl who Dropped the Veil and Showed her Face

In Indore many girls cover their faces while going out ir driving. The purpose is to save the skin from the hot sun. All the same it creates a mystery.While driving through the hot afternoon I espied a slim girl in jeans drivjng forward.

I was taken over by instinct and I tagged along with the girl on the scooter. Soon she was conscious that I was followkng her and she was the object of my admiration.

Two traffic signals passed and I remained close to the girl in jeans. At the 3rd signal , I was extremely close to the girl. I did the unthinkable. I said" you are so lovely, why hide your face?"

The girl looked at me and in a second removed her veil and with a smile replied" see me then, do you like what you see?"She was indeed lovely with a fair skin, large black eyes and winsome eyed.Fotune favors the brave and I asked her for coffe at the Raddisson and the star of a relationship that ended in bed

No comments:

Post a Comment