Viglinks

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Loving younger women ** 83


I want to state an obvious fact that most men like me, covet and seek out younger attractive women for a relationship. Why? I really have no answer but maybe, after all, it’s a simple answer. As far as I am concerned I do seek the company of younger women and I guess the answer is in one-word biology. One reason is that for men the biological clock is different. I recollect reading somewhere that Anthony Quinn the Hollywood star had a child at 82. Not possible for a woman.
Despite some people sneering at older men and younger women in a relationship, the fact is many younger women marry older men it’s again a biological need.
Frankly, as I am not a woman, I can’t write from the women’s angle. But I suppose all relationships can only take place if there is mutual attraction and sexual desire. So at the end of the day, the woman must like the man and that is the bottom line.

I make no apologies for the fact that many younger women have accepted me as a partner. Maybe it's love, I can’t say. But I see nothing wrong with it. All I can say is that many younger women accept me and it’s not for money for I don’t have much.

No comments:

Post a Comment