Viglinks

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Does a Women's Scent and Odor attract a Man

Can a woman's aroma or scent attract a man.Frankly I don't know, but I attended a party at my friends private place in Singapore. He told me had planned a novel party. I went alone as usual and found about 15 girls and 15 men for the party. The host announced that he was going to have a game. He wanted all the men to write their data along with a photo on a page and he announced that this data and photo would be displayed on a screen.
he also announced that the girls would give their T shirts which would be put in a an open cardboard box. the men were to smell the T-shirt and decide whether he would like to pair up with the girl. His bio would be flashed and the girl had the option to decide whether she wanted to pair with him. It was a novel game and I picked up a few T Shirts and finally I liked one smell and held it up. The girl to whom it belonged could see it. My bio was flashed and I waited. Would the girl accept me? I was delighted when a girl from Manila working in Singapore walked up to me and shook my hand.. She was petite, very fair and looked lovely in a mini skirt. We hit off excellently. I understand similar parties are held in New York and Mumbai. Perhaps a woman's scent does have a meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment