Viglinks

Monday, November 12, 2012

White Women Prefer Indian Husbands * 69

I am a Globetrotter  and I have seen that white European and American women do have the liking for Indians as husbands. In a chat with a Danish psychologist , I raised this point. He had a very interesting answer. He was of the view that western society is so dominated by promiscuity that the European women look to a person who will be faithful. He was of the view that Indian men married to white women are invariably faithful and rarely may have extra marital affairs.

The psychologist could not give me any data, though he agreed to mail me figures later. He claimed he had been studying this phenomenon. The fact is that Indian marriages with white women rarely break down, but then this is the ethos also in India where marriages do not crash at the drop of a hat. Mostly they last a life time. In England where half my village is settled, there is a subtle shift. Earlier the men imported brides from India as a rule. This has gone down and many Indian men are marrying English girls. These are all academic discussions and the fact is the chemistry between a man and a woman has as yet not been defined. Before I sign off, I must mention that the incidence of a black (Negro) girl marrying an Indian in America or the UK is a rarity. Incidentally, another cousin of mine is happily married to an American girl for 22 years and stays at Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment