Viglinks

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Making Tender Coconut Water from Coconut Powder



Friends, I would like to introduce you to a new drink. It is in real fact coconut powder that can be transferred into delicious tender coconut water. My friend suggested this to me as sometimes Coconuts or not available where I stay. I bought this with great apprehension but I was absolutely delighted. The powder comes in small sachets and all you have to do is to add water to it. You have to be careful to add only the correct quantity of water and that is 200 ml. Nice to keep the measuring glass nearby and the powder is poured into the glass and then you can add cold water and stir it thoroughly. Low and behold you have wonderful coconut water to drink which is as close to the nearest thing as possible. I am happy that I tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment