Viglinks

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Who has the best legs in the World? I vote for Girls from Brazil

I have been a globe trotter and in my own way I have been a disciple of the God Kama , the love god. I have no hesitation in saying that Kama as per Hindu mythology is the God that promises eternal love. His full name is Kama Deva and he has dominated my ethos from the time I left school. Recently in the bar at the US club a fellow officer asked me as to who in my opinion of all girls had the best legs. I replied without hesitation “girls from Brazil”. People were taken aback at my answer. But this is the truth. How come?
Here Darwin’s theory of natural selection and mutation comes into play. The girls of Brazil are from a cauldron that has amalgamated many races like Spanish, Portuguese, Indian and Negro. This mixture of races has produced the most perfect specimen among women in the world. Needless to add they have the most beautiful legs. Any takers for my theory?

No comments:

Post a Comment