Viglinks

Monday, February 10, 2014

Week Gone By. How I spent It

My Journal of the week View from my Flat View from my Flat
I thought I will post a few lines about my stay in Abu Dhabi. Firstly my girl Marie moved in with me in my apartment on Al Bateen Marina. My flat overlooks the bay and gives a wonderful look and feel. I like the UAE, though I frequently flu down to Mumbai a mere 3 hour flight from Dubai or Abu Dhabi. My flat overlooks the bay and from the 5th floor one can get a panoramic view of the boats and powerboats. I do not own one and hope in due course I will own one. My friend a Sheik Mohammed Bin owns one My Driving Force
Me and my Mustang When I was a pilot, my first love was flying fighter jets. Even now nothing is better than to fly a MIG 21 (BIS) or MIG 23 at supersonic speed Mach II and after that drink Chivas Regal accompanied by Chicken Tikka with a warm girl in bed. But, now I love driving fast cars and I am attaching a photo of my blue Mustang. I love to race it at 150MPH on the Dubai –Abu Dhabi highway. Week end at the Mercure Resort at Al Ain (Jebel Hafeet)
This Friday and Saturday spent time with Marie at the Mercure Resort at Jebel Hafeet. This located in the mountains and is at a height of 4000 ft. Why Friday/Saturday ? Simple Sunday is a working day and Friday Saturday are holidays. This is a 5 star resort with a heated swimming pool as the temperature is low at 15 degrees. It was fun. As an added attraction a belly dancer regaled us in the bar and we danced after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment